Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Racism

I can relate to the African American kid, because a similar situation happen to me. There was a time that I went to La Jolla to get my nails done and  when I walked in I felt how white and filippino people was staring at me. I don't know if it was because how I dress, because of my skin color or because I look like if I had no money to pay. I know how it feels and it doesn't feel good, it sometimes can put people down. I also think racism is not good, because it's like you are judging someone without knowing them.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with that..being jugded or steriotyped can often be humiliating for them and that can often lead them to suicide or it also causes them to run away from society......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with that because just because of my race people can judge me and i think is not right.

    ReplyDelete